We strive to not only encourage our students to love karate, but we engage our campers as well. Our goal is that all of our student-campers grow to love what wellness through martial arts can offer their total being…all of the value-enriching experiences, life-giving skills, sense of belonging, character and confidence building take place in our safe familial environment.
Our Day & Week-long Camp Programs are often scheduled when the Howard County Public School System is closed for classes. Our camps are well planned action-packed days of relays, cooperative games and activities, karate drills, themed crafts, health lessons, field trips (week long only), and so much more! Each camp offers distinctly themed activities to ensure a unique experience, while emphasizing physical development, personal success, and FUN. In short, our specifically crafted camp program will keep your children engaged, active, learning, and entertained!!
Our NEW location will host a variety of new activities for our camps, including:
- New dojo(s) with brand new equipment
- Classroom for crafts, health lessons, and reading/homework time
- Nerf Wars
- Team games and challenges such as relay races, dodgeball, etc.
- Field trips, including trips to the local pool (summer camps only)
- Video Games, Ping Pong, and puzzles during free time
- and our NEW Ninja Warrior course!
- Before and after care options available
- Want to register siblings? Take advantage of our sibling discount! Please email for more information, cannot be combined with other discounts
Early Bird Registration Now Available!
Offers Expire April 1st, 2019
8-Week Package – $200/Week (registration fee included!)
4-Week Package – $215/Week (with a one-time $50 registration fee, covers 4 or more weeks)
Weekly Rate – $250/Week (registration fee included!)
Daily Rate – $55/day (with a one-time $25 registration fee per week)
**Camp weeks must be paid-in-full to take advantage of the discounts, paying only the registration fee will result in the full payment being due.