Camper Forms.

School’s Out Ninja Day Camp

Please complete the following forms prior to your child’s camp day.

If you have submitted these forms for this school year already or if your child is enrolled in our After School Program, you do not need to complete them again.  The Medication Administration Authorization form is only required if your child will need medication at camp. These forms are for School’s Out Ninja Day Camp and are NOT for our Fitness Ninja Summer Camp program.

Drop In Child Care Health Form

Child Care Emergency Form

Child Care Medication Administration Authorization (if applicable)