2019 WOMEN’S SELF DEFENSE SEMINAR
Saturday, December 7th ; 1pm -4pm
4900 Waterloo Rd, Ellicott City 21043
- Space is limited; be sure to reserve your spot.
- Wear loose, comfortable workout clothing.
- Bring water and your warrior spirit.
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Come prepared to sweat, laugh and leave EMPOWERED!
This 3-hour seminar will empower females of ALL AGES to protect and defend themselves!! Our expert will cover the fundamentals of self-defense in a safe and fun environment. Emphasizing simplicity, this session will address realistic and practical defense techniques against common physical and emotional confrontations.
Learn simple solutions that work under pressure with exercises that prepare you to be fit for the fight!!
- SITUATIONAL AWARENESS SKILLS. . . recognize and avoid danger before it happens
- REGIONAL STATISTICAL DATA. . . be well informed about common dangers in our area
- DEVELOP THE MINDSET OF A WARRIOR. . . an essential tool to assist in all areas of your life